The NETWORK for Reform in Greece and Europe organized an open online discussion on “The Abraham Agreements and their geopolitical impact on the MENA region”, on Friday, April 23 at 16:00 – 17:30.
- Dimitris Paraskevopoulos, Ambassador
- Petros Liakouras, Professor of International Law, Department of International and European Studies, University of Piraeus
- Gabriel Charitos, lawyer – internationalist, researcher at Ben Gurion University.
- Anna Diamantopoulou, President of the NETWORK, ex. EU Commissioner & Minister
- SA Yossi Amrani, Ambassador of the State of Israel in Athens
- Suleiman Hamid Salem Almazroui, UAE Ambassador to Athens.
- Vangelis Meimarakis, MEP, Vice-President, Group of the European People’s Party
- George Katrougalos, Member of Parliament B1 Sector of Athens, f. Foreign Minister
- Nikos Androulakis, MEP KINAL
Thanos Siafakas – Journalist, NRA
The discussion was broadcasted live via Facebook (toDIKTIO) and our channel, on YOUTUBE (TO DIKTIO).